Vickys Pumpkin Pudding with optional Candied Pecans, GF DF EF SF. Pumpkin Pie with Candied Pecan Topping. Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream, and a sprinkling of sweet and crunchy candied pecans. It's the best way to end your feast!
Pumpkin and Pecan Semifreddo with Caramel Sauce Recipe. Great gluten free recipes for every occasion. This pumpkin cake is perfect for Fall! You can have Vickys Pumpkin Pudding with optional Candied Pecans, GF DF EF SF using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pumpkin Pudding with optional Candied Pecans, GF DF EF SF
- You need 6 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch / cornflour.
- It’s 420 ml of coconut milk (1 & 3/4 cup).
- It’s 110 grams of pumpkin puree (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 60 grams of roughly chopped pecan nuts (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soft brown sugar.
Last year I abstained from inundating you with pumpkin recipes and opted for some other Fall flavours like Pecan Pie Cake, Chai Cake, and Sweet. Learn how to make a Pumpkin Pecan Pudding Cake aka Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler. Then you will LOVE this recipe! This pumpkin pudding can and should be baked the day before Thanksgiving—both the texture and flavor of the recipe are enhanced with a night in the fridge.
Vickys Pumpkin Pudding with optional Candied Pecans, GF DF EF SF instructions
- Mix the maple syrup and cornstarch together in a pan until combined.
- Whisk in the milk slowly over a medium heat. Keep whisking and let the mixture come to a boil for 1 minute.
- Turn the heat down to low and let it cook whisking constantly for another minute until smooth and thick.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the pumpkin, vanilla and spices. Add more maple syrup to taste.
- Divide the mixture between 4 serving dishes, cover with clingfilm and chill until cold.
- Meanwhile put the pecan nuts, butter and sugar in a small skillet and place on medium-low heat. Stir to coat and let them caramelize, then take the pan off the heat and spread the nuts on parchment paper to cool.
- Garnish the pumpkin puddings with the nuts and some whipped coconut cream if desired.
Pumpkin Pudding (aka No-Pie Pumpkin Pie). Let pie cool completely top with whipped cream, melted Biscoff spread, and sugared pecans. For the smoothest texture and most impressive. Mix sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk egg white and water together in a separate bowl until frothy.