Bread Pudding (For leftover breads).
You can cook Bread Pudding (For leftover breads) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Pudding (For leftover breads)
- You need 6 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk (12oz).
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk (14oz).
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon rind.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s half of loaf bread.
- You need 1 cup of raisins or nuts (optional).
Bread Pudding (For leftover breads) instructions
- Mix all ingredients except the bread and nuts.
- Pre Heat oven 200 degrees for 10-15mins.
- Brush the pan with the butter.
- Slice the loaf bread into cubes and put it in the pan.
- Pour the mixture and make sure that all bread will get soaked.
- Put on top the nuts or raisins.
- Cover it with foil to avoin burning the top of the pudding.
- Put it in the oven for 45mins using baine marie (Pan in another pan with water).
- After 45 mins, check if the pudding is still wet and put it back in the oven for another 10 mins..