Smooth Chocolate Cream Pudding. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. Gradually whisk in the milk until smooth, then whisk in the cream. Smooth Chocolate Chia Pudding is so delicious and rich, super creamy, perfectly smooth without little Smooth chocolate chia pudding is so easy to make!
Cook stirring constantly, until pudding is bubbling and thickens. Stir in the chopped chocolate and heavy cream. I don't want to be rude, but if this recipe turns out as anything other than a perfect basic chocolate pudding, it is entirely your fault. You can have Smooth Chocolate Cream Pudding using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smooth Chocolate Cream Pudding
- It’s 70 grams of Chocolate bar.
- It’s 200 ml of ☆Heavy cream.
- Prepare 200 ml of ☆Milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Cornstarch.
- Prepare 25 of to 30 grams ☆Sugar (to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Rum.
- It’s 1 of few drops ☆Vanilla oil ( optional ).
- You need 20 grams of ●Chocolate bar ( I recommend black or bitter ).
- Prepare 1 of take 2 tablespoon from the 200ml heavy cream listed in the ingredients ●Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Rum (or any liquor you like).
- Prepare 1 of Whipped cream for topping (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Strawberries for topping (optional).
Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking. You'll love this creamy coconut milk pudding that's made with coconut milk and cream cheese. For thickeners in this creamy coconut milk pudding, I used cream cheese and an egg.
Smooth Chocolate Cream Pudding step by step
- Finely chop the chocolate bar. Put all ☆ ingredients in a small pan and mix well. Mix continuously while heating and make sure not to leave lumps of corn starch. Heat until the mixture thickens and then simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes. Add the chopped chocolate and mix. The chocolate cream is ready..
- When combining the ☆ ingredients in the small pan, put the cornstarch in first and add milk a little at a time so that it doesn't become lumpy..
- When Step 1 has slightly cooled, cover tightly with plastic wrap and let it cool completely. The mixture will become firm and jello-like. The picture shows the cooled cream unwrapped..
- Mix Step 3 well using a whisk. If you mix well, it will be creamy and smooth. If there are lumps at this point, I recommend straining it..
- Pour Step 4 into cups. Chill in the refrigerator for the surface to harden. This is for when pouring the chocolate sauce on top..
- While chilling, make a chocolate sauce using the ● ingredients. Mix 2 tablespoons of heavy cream and rum. Microwave until the mixture is about to boil..
- Then break the chocolate and add it to the mixture. Mix well and melt the chocolate completely to make a smooth chocolate sauce..
- Take out the Step 3 cup from the refrigerator and pour on the chocolate sauce..
- Even out the surface and chill well in the refrigerator once again to let it completely harden, then it is done (chill in the refrigerator for a few hours)..
- It would look pretty decorated with whipped cream or fruit. I used strawberries this time..
- The texture is creamy and rich..
I need to consider this ingredient more often. The cream puff filling is a chocolate cream made from scratch. And the chocolate ganache has a secret ingredient to get it super shiny as you see in the photos. With this recipe in your hands, you will never have any problems with collapsed Pâte à Choux again. Watch the video and follow every step.