Smooth Tofu Pudding. Chinese sweet tofu pudding is best served the same day it's made. I don't recommend freezing but you can certainly keep it cold in Transfer the smooth and silken tofu pudding into a serving bowl. This tofu pudding is smooth, tender, and delicious!
Tofu Pudding with Ginger Syrup (Dau Hu Nuoc Duong / Tao Pho). This sweet treat has such comforting flavors and textures-warm, smooth and delicate pudding with a gooey sweet syrup on top. We can't think of a single person either. You can have Smooth Tofu Pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smooth Tofu Pudding
- You need 75 grams of (A). Tofu.
- You need 75 ml of (A). Milk.
- It’s 1 of (A). Egg yolk ( or whole egg).
- You need 1 tbsp of (A). Sponge flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of (A). Corn starch (or sponge flour).
- You need 35 grams of (A). Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of (A). Rum or vanilla essence.
- It’s 100 ml of Double cream.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberry jam.
And the only thing better than thick and creamy chocolate pudding is a thick and creamy chocolate pudding that also happens to be. Stories of tofu's provenance and history abound, but one popular legend has it that around two millennia ago, a Chinese cook accidentally curdled soy milk by mixing it with seaweed. Tofu pudding or doufuhua (豆腐脑 or 豆腐花) is the most controversial food in China. It is quite neutral and can be match both with sweet tastes and savory tastes.
Smooth Tofu Pudding step by step
- Put ingredients listed as (A) in a blender. (Absorb water from tofu with paper towels.).
- Pour in a heat-resistance container. Microwave for 1 minute at 600 W, then stir. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds and stir..
- It will be still lumpy, so puree in a blender until smooth. Now, you've made what I like to call "Tofu Custard Cream.".
- Add double cream and blend for 1-2 minutes..
- Pour into ramekins and chill in the fridge. When cooled, serve with jam if you like..
- Note: I also cooked this recipe with a whole egg. If you use egg yolk only, the pudding has a brighter yellow colour and stronger custard taste..
Tofu Pudding/smoothie recipe: Try this Tofu Pudding/smoothie recipe, or contribute your own. Add vanilla and add mixture to tofu. Silken tofu is also known as smooth tofu, tofu pudding, or doufufa (or doufa for short). This is the type of tofu used for Chinese desserts with simple syrups. In China (especially in Northern regions).