Peanut butter crumble, chocolate and raspberry jelly layered pudding. These bars pay homage to all that goodness by. Also, I was also feeling like a sweet treat and knew the Pilot would be on board. I made crumbles for two and they turned out even better than expected.
By now, many of us have seen vegan chocolate pudding/mousse recipes using avocados. It's extremely easy to make—requiring just two common liqueurs—and it's pretty darn delicious. These Raspberry Crumble Bars are THE BEST! You can have Peanut butter crumble, chocolate and raspberry jelly layered pudding using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter crumble, chocolate and raspberry jelly layered pudding
- It’s 6 of Digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of peanut butter creamy.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Vanilla cornstarch custard /.
- You need 1/2 Litre of Milk.
- It’s 1 Cup of chocolate syrup Hershey ' s.
- You need 1 pack of raspberry jelly.
Image And raspberry curd, why am I only just learning about this?? Got any tips for making it? So just take that into consideration. After eating one of the cups.
Peanut butter crumble, chocolate and raspberry jelly layered pudding instructions
- Crush the biscuits and peanut butter together with a pinch of salt such that it becomes a crumble..
- Boil milk. Take a little milk in a glass and mix custard powder in it till it dissolves completely..
- Once the milk boils, add the dissolved custard powder into it and keep stirring..
- Add the Hershey's chocolate to the milk and stir well. You can substitute Hershey's with cocoa powder or even cooking chocolate..
- Make jelly as mentioned in the pack..
- Assembling the pudding: Take a clear glass and put a thin layer of the peanut butter crumble and press it down..
- Pour the chocolate pudding as the next layer and let it set in the refrigerator..
- Once the pudding is set, add a layer of jelly and let it set completely in the refrigerator..
- Serve chilled..
I added some raspberry jelly inside a few and that was really good as. Chia pudding is incredibly easy to make. Use whatever kind of berry you like best. I love the chocolate and raspberry layers separated by a dreamy cream layer. After tasting this pie at my sister-in-law's house, I had to have the recipe.