Perfect karidopita with pudding. A mouthwatering Greek walnut cake recipe (karidopita), scented with the aromas and blends of cinnamon and grounded clove. Find out how to make the perfect walnut cake with this traditional Greek recipe. Great recipe for Perfect karidopita with pudding.
This Greek walnut cake recipe is absolutely delicious and very easy to make. From start to finish, this Greek karidopita cake is decadent yet light. The scrumptious syrup is a perfect balance to this traditional Greek dessert. You can cook Perfect karidopita with pudding using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perfect karidopita with pudding
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1.5 packet of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of clove.
- You need of Syrup.
- It’s 4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare of Pudding.
- You need 750 ml of milk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
Karidopita is the ultimate Greek Walnut Cake, once you've tried it you'll never want another walnut cake recipe again. Learn how to cook and prepare the recipe for karidopita nhstisii, also known as a vegan Greek Walnut Cake. After many attempts and many different flours and combinations I have perfected the recipe for a gluten A "karidopita" is a walnut cake that has been drenched in syrup. A mouthwatering Greek walnut cake recipe (karidopita), scented with the aromas and blends of cinnamon and Find out how to make the perfect walnut cake with this traditional Greek recipe here.
Perfect karidopita with pudding step by step
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until they are fluffy..
- Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks..
- Use a blender to coarsely grind the walnuts and mix them in a bowl with the flour, the baking powder, the cinnamon and the clove..
- Add half of the beaten egg whites into the yolks, fold lightly and then add the solid ingredients (flour, walnuts)..
- Add the rest of the beaten egg whites and fold lightly using a spatula..
- Place the mixture into a baking tray of 25×35 cm brushed with butter and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 45 minutes..
- Set aside the karidopita to cool and prepare the syrup..
- Pour the hot syrup over the cool karidopita and prepare the pudding..
- Add the sugar and corn starch to the cold milk and stir to dissolve. Place the pot over heat and bring to boil, stirring vigorously until the pudding thickens..
Like sticky toffee pudding but in a cake, this sweet treat is your new favourite comfort food. Posted in Cakes, Culinary, Delicious Baking, Recipes. A mouthwatering Greek walnut cake recipe (karidopita), scented with the aromas and blends of cinnamon and grounded clove. Find out how to make the perfect walnut cake with this traditional Greek recipe here. Great recipe for Karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze.