Caramel Milk Pudding. A caramel custard pudding baked in the oven is just THE pudding for you. All you need is a bit of patience to put together this dessert made with condensed milk. How to make Caramel Pudding, Easy and Tasty
Meanwhile, in medium pot over medium-high heat bring milk, sweetened and condensed milk, dulce de leche and cinnamon sticks to boil; cover and set. If only I had a dish of this right now. Topped with fresh whipped cream, this looks. You can cook Caramel Milk Pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Milk Pudding
- It’s 500 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 80 g of Sugar.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 50 ml of Water (Caramel).
- You need 80 g of Sugar (Caramel).
Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. Take bread, milk, sugar, condensed milk, eggs and vanilla in a blender and puree till smooth. This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk. The color of caramel quickly changes over the heat so timing is important when adding the hot.
Caramel Milk Pudding instructions
- Mix sugar and water in a bowl and heat it up in the microwave oven till it becomes caramel (2-4 minutes).
- Warm milk and add in sugar. Beat the eggs in another big bowl..
- Pour the warm milk and sugar mixture into the bowl of eggs and stir well..
- Prepare a pot of water to steam the mixture. Add the mixture of milk, sugar and egg into the bowl of caramel and steam it in the pot for 10 minutes..
- Leave it to cool before chilling it in the refrigerator..
Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". So when mixing eggs, sugar and milk, it needs to be. Sweetened Condensed Milk Pudding, Condensed Sweetened Condensed Milk Caramel Brown Sugar Recipes. Unbelievably Easy Spanish FlanA Simple Tweak. Pudding of milk with caramel syrup Egg Pudding.