Peppermint caramel pudding. Find Deals on Jello Caramel Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Prep it before your guests arrive and this Peppermint Crisp pudding will be ready once it's time for dessert to be served. If you do not want to mix the cream and the caramel together, you can layer it separately too.
For a peppermint ice cream cake prepare the recipe as indicated, but layer the dessert in a freezer proof. Not even kidding this chocolate peppermint dessert has got all of my favorite components….chocolate, bread and icing. It turns into this crazy ultra gooey chocolate bread pudding that will have you savoring each and every bite. You can cook Peppermint caramel pudding using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppermint caramel pudding
- Prepare 200 grams of tennis biscuits/coconut biscuits.
- It’s 1 can of caramel.
- It’s 250 ml of fresh cream.
- It’s 100 grams of peppermint chocopate bar.
Can't wait for you to try it Enjoy! Try my Apples and Spice bread pudding recipe too! Traditionally, a peppermint crisp pudding is made in a pie dish, round or rectangular, alternating layers of biscuit and caramel cream with shards of minted chocolate. The ingredient list is as brief as the method.
Peppermint caramel pudding step by step
- At the bottom of a rectangular/squire container place the biscuits.
- blend the cream and caramel until smoothe either with blender or beater..
- Add liquid ingredients over the biscuits.
- Chop the chocolate bar into many pieces with knife or you can use a grater.
- Add chocolate over the caramel cream..
- Continue to layer untill you finish with last layer of caramel cream.
- Sprinkle the chocolate and refrigerate overnight.
Here I've chosen to make a pie crust, filling it with whipped caramel cream, then sliding the whole affair into the freezer. Beat together the caramel treat and whipping cream to a thick consistency. Blend or chop the peppermint matchstick to a fine consistency. Add a few tablespoons on top of the biscuit crumbs. Top the pudding with a generous covering of chocolate.