Less sweet caramel pudding. Sweet pudding dessert.after heavy lunch or dinner.simple easy recipe made up of bread and milk without eggs[egg less]. Real pudding takes only a little time to make, and if you do it my way (the old-school way, I like to think) there are So I caramelized the sugar and whoa, suddenly I had made caramel pudding. This pudding isn't so much sweet as well-rounded, with faint burnt sugar notes and toffee undertones.
It is one of the best desert you can make with bread. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. Caramel Pudding with Sweet and Salty Pecans. You can cook Less sweet caramel pudding using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Less sweet caramel pudding
- Prepare 500 ml of Fresh milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed sugar(icing sugar).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 pcs of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanila powder or essence.
We set a date, but had to reschedule at least a dozen times. Sick kids and snow storms got in the way and it looked like our caramel day wasn't meant to be. Eggless Bread Caramel Pudding Recipe – Ingredients. I used milk sweet bread so the sugar quantity was fine, adjust according to your preference.
Less sweet caramel pudding instructions
- First take the 2 eggs and break it in to the glass container and whisk it till mix well,then add icing sugar again whisk properly.
- Place a clean stainless pot in the gas cooker and add the 500ml fresh milk in to that.
- When it get little hot add 3pcs cardamom in the milk, and the vanila as well mix them properly.
- The reasons off adding cardamom and vanila because it will control the smell of egg.
- The other thing some people are not heating the milk, i am heating the milk because cardamom needs to boiled nicly for the good smell 😊.
- After heat the fresh milk keep it for cool down for 7 minutes.
- Now add fresh milk mixture slowly to whisk egg mixer and mix it again properly, after that drain the mixer for to remove some left over egg yolk and cardamom seeds.
- Now we are going to make carmel, for that place a clean pan in the cooker.
- Add 3tbsp sugar in to the pan and add 3tbsp hot water and mix with the whisk till make it golden brown colour.
- After that take your baking pan or heat protect process glass bawl and add your caramel there.
- Now add the fresh milk mixer on the top of the caramel and cover with some foil paper.
- Place a rice cooker with water and make ready your steamer part on the top of rice cooker and keep your caramel pudding mixer on the top of the steamer and wait 25 minutes.
- Now time to taste it,😋 when i type it too long but when you try it very easy ❤.
Once the caramel is prepared, transfer immediately else it will get set and will not be able to pour. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy to make. No special and oriental ingredients nor equipment required. So people outside of Japan can easily cook Japanese sweets right at home!