AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan. See great recipes for Leche Flan, Baked Caramel and Dulce de Leche Flan too! Cream cheese flan is made of evaporated milk, condensed milk, eggs and cream cheese obviously. To make this easy dessert, you will need to first make a caramel, then putting all the ingredients for the custard into the bowl of a blender, blend all the ingredients thoroughly, a handheld electric whisk and bowl can be used too, and bake.
We were throwing a paella party for our dinner club and a Creamy Caramel Flan seemed apropos for the occasion. The picky hubby is not a fan of caramel, but happily ate his slice plus all leftovers in the fridge. My obvious conclusion is that I had a. You can cook AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan
- You need of Caramel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (100gr) brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of (60ml) water.
- Prepare of base.
- You need 5 of eggyolks.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 can of fresh milk (use can of ur condensed milk for measurement).
- Prepare 125 grams of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This leche flan recipe is the latter – made of only egg yolks and baked in a water bath, the flan is rich, silky, an absolute dream. Leche flan – beloved Filipino dessert. Leche flan or crème caramel is a custard dessert with a layer of clear caramel sauce on top. Leche flan can be steamed or baked; this is the baked version.
AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan instructions
- Put the sugar and water together in a small saucepan. Caramelize the sugar over low heat, stirring continously. Pour the syrup into an oven-proof baking dish, and spread the syrup evenly. Set aside to allow the caramel to harden. You can caramelize the sugar directly to your baking dish..
- Beat the eggyolks, gradually add the cream cheese, milk and vanilla extract, beating continously until smooth..
- Pour the mixture into the caramel-lined dish, cover with aluminum foil and place in a "bain marie" (bagno maria). Bake in a pre-heated, moderate oven at 175ºC (350ºF) for 60-70 minutes..
- Remove the dish from the oven. Chill before serving..
- To serve, run spatula or a knife along the edge of the mold to loosen the caramel. Transfer to a serving plate. Share and enjoy!.
The world calls this dessert Spanish flan but, in the Philippines, it is leche flan. Leche, Spanish for milk, is one of the dessert's two main ingredients. Made with egg yolks, evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk, Filipino leche flan is a rich steamed custard topped with a syrupy caramel. Our Keto Flan recipe is the creamy, caramel dessert that you've been dreaming of! The silky-smooth custard is the perfect dessert for any time you're in need of a treat!