Easiest Chocolate Mousse Ever!. Place the chocolate in a blender. This easy chocolate mousse makes the most of its two ingredients by using the cream three different ways. You'll melt the chocolate with some of the cream to create a soft ganache, whip more cream to soft peaks for garnishing, and then whip the rest to medium peaks for the mousse.
Now, I know I can make chocolate mousse at home. This is the easiest chocolate mousse EVER! I need to see les mis! You can cook Easiest Chocolate Mousse Ever! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easiest Chocolate Mousse Ever!
- You need of Mousse.
- You need 500 ml of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cocao.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Castor sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Caramel essence.
It is spectacular on broadway, so I must see it on DVD! This easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is super simple to make from scratch and deliciously light and fluffy. This will be the easiest and best chocolate mousse you have ever made at home! Chocolate mousse that tastes like something from a restaurant, with the ease of instant pudding!
Easiest Chocolate Mousse Ever! step by step
- Whip all ingredients together until cream forms stiff peaks.
- Spoon into glasses/ bowl/ any container you choose.
- Top with plain whipped cream and decorate with toppings of your choice.
- Cover in cling wrap and place in fridge.
- Enjoy whenever you want… No setting time is needed.
Easy Chocolate Mousse. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe has a few steps…but trust me none are hard at all…AND like I said before this is a great recipe to use, it's stable enough to layer between cakes, or even stand on its own. Easy white chocolate mousse made with cream cheese for an amazingly delicious treat that's perfect for Valentine's Day or any day! In a heatproof bowl, over a saucepan of boiling water, melt the chocolate with the custard.