Flan de Queso.
You can have Flan de Queso using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flan de Queso
- You need of Blender mix.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of creamcheese.
- It’s 4 of whole eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Caramel.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
Flan de Queso instructions
- Put the cans of milk, the eggs, the vanilla, and the creamcheese in the blender and mix the all toghether..
- Then put the sugar in a pan and put it in low heat until the sugar melts. Put the pan aside..
- Let the caramel get hard and pour the blender mix in the pan..
- In a bigger pan pour water and ten put the pan with the flan inside..
- Let it cook for an hour and flip it in a plate.