Chocolate Flan. This flan, when inverted, rests on a rich chocolate cake layer and is topped with melted caramel. A slice of cool creamy custard is a satisfying but not-too-heavy ending to any meal. Delicious and decadent, the first layer is a hybrid of flan and cheesecake and the second layer is a rich chocolate cake.
Check out Chocolate-Flan's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired. French Chocolate Flan🇺🇸🇫🇷- Bruno Albouze – THE REAL DEAL. You can have Chocolate Flan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Flan
- It’s of Caramel.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need of Flan.
- It’s 1 lb of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of light creme (or Half & Half).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
The Creamy Flan Custard paired with rich and moist Chocolate Cake is a match made in Dessert Heaven. Many fear attempting this intricate looking cake, but the name is just misleading. The chocolate flan looks lovely as is and also makes a great base for decorating, making this a great recipe for any kind of celebration. Get creative or finish simply with a little fresh fruit.
Chocolate Flan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a microwave self cup or bowl, mix the water and sugar and heat on high for 5-7 minutes until caramel begins to form..
- Pu the chocolate into a heat resistant dish and place in a double boiler and melt the chocolate.
- Steadily add the light cream and stir until the chocolate completly dissolves (don't add the light creme all at once or the chocolate will harden).
- Mix the cream chese,sugar,vanilla eggs until a creamy consistant is reached (mix the cream cheese for a while before adding everything else) add the melted chocolate with the light cream.
- Pour the flan on top of the caramel in the mold.
- Place in a double boiler and cook for 1 hour.
- Let cool and place in the fridge until its time to serve.
Dark Chocolate Flan is absolutely perfect for all chocolate lovers! Since I am a chocolate lover, I want to share with you one of my favorite desserts. I know you will love this decadent chocolate flan as it. The Chocolate Flan recipe out of our category Chocolate Cake! Mexican Chocoflan Impossible Cake is a dense, rich chocolate cake stacked with creamy vanilla flan, dripping with a delicate layer of cajeta caramel sauce!