Creamy Leche Flan. Learn the secret to making a very smooth and silky leche flan you could ever make. Learn how to make our amazingly creamy Leche Flan recipe! You can never go wrong with this perfectly smooth with melt-in-your-mouth goodness. ➤ Click here to see the full recipe!
Delicious and creamy that will satisfy your cravings. To make the perfect leche flan (or caramel custard, for non-Filipinos), you'll need a lot of patience and practice. Leche Flan is a luscious and velvety custard-like dessert. You can have Creamy Leche Flan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Leche Flan
- Prepare 20 pcs of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 can (360 ml) of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 can (360 ml) of fresh milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For caramel.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar per pan.
It is a Filipino staple among festivities and family gatherings. The possibilities are just limitless on how to present this milky and creamy dessert. Velvety, creamy, and rich, leche flan is the kind of dessert that has you coming back to the fridge every hour to shave another sliver off. Desserts · Filipino Recipe · Leche flan.
Creamy Leche Flan step by step
- Separate egg yolk and egg white.
- Combine egg yolk, fresh milk & condensed milk, mix it using a hand mixer..
- In a leche flan pan put sugar and caramelize it..
- Using a cotton cloth pour on the mixture to separate bubbles and excess lumps..
- Pour on the mixture in the pan and steam it for about 20 mins..
Have you tried all purpose cream in a leche flan to substitute evaporated milk? You just got to try it soon! A light, set custard that wobbles pleasingly. Its smoothness is the stuff of legends. Flan has been a staple of Mexican and Latin American cuisine since Spaniards brought it to Mexico during the Spanish occupation. (Leche Flan / Creme Caramel) Japanese way to pronounce pudding.