AMIEs Special VALENTINEs Leche Flan. This video will teach you on how to. Leche Flan is a dessert made-up of eggs and milk with a soft caramel on top. Leche Flan is the top dessert in the Philippines.
We are open for more Resellers And City Distrubutors. AMY AND IT MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH !. Leche Flan or what is known as Spanish Flan outside the Philippines is a traditional Filipino dessert made of evaporated milk, condensed milk, and It is commonly served as dessert at Fiestas, holidays and other special occasions. You can have AMIEs Special VALENTINEs Leche Flan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Special VALENTINEs Leche Flan
- You need 8 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 can of Carnation Evaporated milk or fresh milk.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon rind or vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of caramel syrup.
Aside from the basic ingredients, it is also normally flavored with vanilla. Leche Flan is the ultimate sweet treat! Leche flan is traditionally enjoyed chilled. Serve as an after-meal dessert, a midday snack, or as topping for iced desserts such as halo-halo or.
AMIEs Special VALENTINEs Leche Flan instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC (325ºF). Beat egg yolks together with lemon rind or vanilla. Pour condensed milk, add the evaporated or fresh milk and beat well..
- Line the heart-shaped mold with the caramel syrup. Pour gently the egg/milk mixture into the mold. Cover with aluminum foil. Place this in a large oven pan half-filled with water (bain-marie). Bake for an hour or until the mixture is firm. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355833-amies-easy-caramel-syrup.
- Let it cool before placing the mold in the refrigerator. Chill for 5-6 hours before serving..
- Transfer into a serving plate. Serve, and enjoy..
Leche Flan with Whole EggsKawaling Pinoy. In the Philippines, leche flan, or caramel custard, is a popular dessert served during celebrations or special occasions. Variations of leche flan are also popular in Latin American countries, however, the Filipino version is typically richer. The custard is primarily made of eggs and milk, then topped with a. Special leche flan recipes straight from Nanay's cook book.