Ray's Pumpkin Flan`. This delicious pumpkin flan is the result of an experiment in replacing the recipe's usual cream and half-and-half with low-fat milk. By Chef John Save Pin Print Pumpkin Flan. Here are some examples of the best recipes from this application: Flan De Queso Cream Cheese Flan Moms Flan Double Batch Mushroom Flan With Basil Amies Special Valentines Leche Flan Pumpking Cheese Flan Rays Pumpkin Flan Coconut Flan Vanilla Flan Puertorrican Cheese Flan Puertorrican Flan Shiras Puerto Rican Cheese Flan Jello And Flan Peru and.
Place pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, eggs, and milks in a food processor; process until. In a small pot, warm the chicken broth over low heat. If pumpkin pie married caramel custard, their offspring would look like this pumpkin flan. You can cook Ray's Pumpkin Flan` using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's Pumpkin Flan`
- It’s of caramel.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need of flan.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin pie seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of cloves.
- It’s 1 pinch of all spice.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of 15oz pumpkin.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Get Pumpkin Flan Recipe from Food Network. Spray ramekins lightly with cooking spray. Check for doneness by inserting a sharp thin knife into the center of the flan. If it comes out clean it is done.
Ray's Pumpkin Flan` step by step
- heat oven to 300°F.
- boil some water, your going to be doing a water bath for your flan.
- you'll need 8 small ramakins and a casserole dish that fits them all so you can water bath them.
- now on med heat add the caramel sauce ingredients together your going to cook till you get a amber color. immediatly add to each ramakin the caramel will crystallize so do this quick..
- now heat your evaporated milk till it just comes to a simmer, let cool slightly.Now Mix all other flan ingredients together till smooth and creamy, slowly add your evaporated milk to mix..
- fill each ramakin about 1/4 of the way they rise slightly so don't over fill. Add each ramakin to casserole and fill with hot water half way up casserole..
- bake 45-50 min let cool and put a knife around edges to losen flan then tip over andv enjoy!.
Slice the pumpkin flan into wedges and top with the caramel sauce and whipping cream. To serve, carefully run a table knife around the edge of the pan and invert the flan onto a platter. Drizzle a few tbsp. maple syrup over the top. Cut into slices and serve with the caramel-maple sauce. All you need to make this homemade pasta is flour, pumpkin puree and a pinch of salt.