AMIEs Leche Flan 2. Leche Flan or what is known as Spanish Flan outside the Philippines is a traditional Filipino dessert made of evaporated milk, condensed milk, and egg yolks. It also has a layer of caramelized sugar that turns into syrup after cooking them together. It is commonly served as dessert at Fiestas, holidays and.
This delicious dessert is known throughout the world. It has been a regular item in the menu of most restaurants because of its taste, ease in preparation and long shelf life. Leche, the Spanish word for milk, and egg are the two main ingredients. You can cook AMIEs Leche Flan 2 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Leche Flan 2
- Prepare of Caramel:.
- You need 1/2 cup of 100 gr brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of 60 ml water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime or lemon juice (optional).
- It’s of Custard:.
- It’s 12 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of 250 ml fresh milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 5 of thin slices lime or lemon, to garnish (optional).
Custard dessert topped with clear caramel sauce. smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth Remove from oven, allow cooling and refrigerate to set. To serve, turn flan over on a serving plate, with the caramel on top. El flan es un postre elaborado principalmente con huevos, leche y azúcar, al que se le añade vainilla y limón para resaltar su aroma y sabor. El ingrediente principal es el huevo ya que al cocerse al baño María sus yemas se cuajan y toman la forma del molde, adquiriendo una textura ligera y gelatinosa.
AMIEs Leche Flan 2 step by step
- CARAMEL topping: Combine the sugar, water and juice in a saucepan, let it boil and stir gradually until the syrup turns golden brown. Pour the syrup into flan molds or an 8in baking dish. Make sure the whole surface is covered. Set aside to allow the caramel to harden..
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC (325ºF). We can also cook it in a steamer, if desired..
- Combine all the custard ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl, preventing any bubbles from forming. Pour gently into the prepared caramel-line molds..
- Cover the molds or baking dish with aluminum foil. Place in a bain-marie. Bake for 60 minutes, until the mixture is firm. Remove from the oven and leave it to cool. Chill for 4 hours before serving..
- In serving, run a spatula or knife along the edge of the mold to loosen the caramel. Serve into a serving plate. Garnish with lime or lemon slices, if desired..
- Enjoy its deliciousness!.
Leche Flan is the ultimate sweet treat! Leche flan is traditionally enjoyed chilled. Serve as an after-meal dessert, a midday snack, or as topping for iced desserts such as halo-halo or. Velvety, creamy, and rich, leche flan is the kind of dessert that has you coming back to the fridge every hour to shave another sliver off. Take a baking tray or dish—anything that is large enough to fit your flan—and place the pan inside.