Chocolate Caramel Pudding. Chocolate Caramel Bread Pudding, Chocolate Caramel Puddings, Chocolate Caramel Pudding Parfait. Chocolate Caramel Pudding ParfaitThe Girl in the Little Red Kitchen. This caramel pudding cake is like MAGIC!
Decadence meets comfort in this easy Chocolate Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce While the pudding is baking prepare the salted caramel sauce. Creme caramel , Caramel custard , Custard pudding. Top view of yummy sweet cooked chocolate. You can have Chocolate Caramel Pudding using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Caramel Pudding
- You need For of chocolate ganache:.
- You need 8 of chocolate oreo biscuits, crushed.
- Prepare 4-6 of roasted walnuts, crushed.
- You need 100-120 grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 50 ml of cooking cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coffee.
- You need For of Caramel:.
- It’s 3 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking cream.
This chocolate pudding recipe is an easy Christmas dessert recipe. By: Rheanna Kish and The Test Kitchen. Layers of silky milk chocolate and caramel puddings come together for a taste that's out of this world. Pudding cake is just what the title advertises: pudding and cake.
Chocolate Caramel Pudding step by step
- Take 100-120 grams dark chocolate and slice it into thin pieces..
- Keep it in microwave for melting for 30 seconds. If need be maximum another 10 seconds but not more than that. (If you don’t have microwave then you can melt it on double boiler)..
- Now in a separate bowl mix 50 ml cooking cream and 1/2 tsp coffee..
- Take out melted chocolate and add cream and coffee mix into it..
- Keep mixing it gently till it get thicken..
- Keep the chocolate ganache aside and let it cool down..
- Now heat up a pan on medium flame, and add 3 tbs sugar into it. (Do not stir, just let sugar melt it's own).
- When it turns golden yellow, add 1 tsp butter to it and mix..
- Add 2 tbs cooking cream. Lower the flame..
- Now stir and mix well..
- As the caramel gets darker, you switch off the flame completely..
- Keep it on side to cool down, keep stirring it so that sugar doesn’t form into crystal..
- Once caramel sauce cools down. Start with the combining..
- Now in a glass, make the layers of chocolate biscuits, caramel sauce, few pieces of roasted walnut and chocolate ganache respectively..
- Keep it in fridge for some time to set.
- Enjoy Chocolate Caramel Pudding..
Chocolate pudding is everyone's favorite dessert! Light, creamy, rich, and chocolatey, this easy This chocolate pudding recipe takes no time at all on the stovetop, and then a quick chill while you're. Then, layer chocolate chips and caramels on top of the bottom layer. I love chocolate, caramel and hazelnuts so I came up with a recipe that has all three. Homey, cozy, comforting, indulgent.this rich bread pudding.