Caramel kheer. Rice Kheer Recipe, Caramel Milk Kheer, Caramel Paal Payasam, Caramel Rice Kheer, kheer recipe video #Kheer #Payasam #CaramelPayasam #CaramelKheer Ingredients. Ingredients for Caramel Kheer Milk Basmati Rice Sugar Raisins Cashews Almonds Cardamoms Pistachios Ghee. Caramel kheer is an innovative rice kheer recipe with sugar caramelized and added to the kheer recipe to render a delectable brown color and unique taste.
Kya ese shi kiya ja sakta h. aapki recipe bhut acchi hoti h pr aaj pta nhi mere se kya galut hua jo kheer shi nhi bni. Your Kheer stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. You can have Caramel kheer using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel kheer
- You need 1 of little (full cream) milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rice (soaked) (50 grams).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar (100 grams).
- You need 1 to 2 tbsp of Raisins-.
- You need 10-12 of cashew.
- You need 3-4 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Pistachios chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee.
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. sweet corn kheer recipe with step by step photos – easy recipe of kheer made with You can make the kheer thin or thick as you prefer. simple, easy and flavorful. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Crème caramel (French: [kʁɛm kaʁaˈmɛl]), flan, caramel custard, egg pudding or caramel pudding is a custard dessert with a layer of clear caramel sauce. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy.
Caramel kheer instructions
- Take a little of milk in a vessel and boil it on high flame.
- Stir it once or twice in between of process. In the meantime, chop 10-12 cashew.
- Take 4 green cardamoms peel them and make their powder after boiling the milk add a 1/4 cup of soaked rice to it and stir it.
- Cook until it reaches to the thicker consistency and rice melts kheer will be cooked after half an hour.
- Preheat a pan add a tablespoon of clarified butter and melt it.
- Add chopped cashews to it and roast them.roast until it's colour change.after roasting the cashews roast 1-3 tablespoon of raisins too.
- Preheat a pen add a 1/2 cup of sugar to it and cook on medium to high flame. Stir and cook until sugar dissolve in it.
- Cook while stirring it furiously and until it melts. After the sugar melt well and become brown then switch off.mix some water to it and cover it..
- Switch on the flame and it the kheer. And cook while stirring it.add the roasted dry fruits, cardamon powder to the kheer. And cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Caramel kheer is ready to be served. Garnish it some chopped pistachios()..
- You can serve it hot or cold as per you desire.
And some of my viewers have been asking for bread caramel custard recipe. So finally i decided to give it. Homemade caramels are perfectly soft and chewy. They are so easy to make and are great for gifts for friends and So let's talk caramels! Do you know there is a difference between caramel and carmel?