Caramel mango custard pudding🥭. Step-by-step instruction and video tutorial of mango pudding with easily available ingredients. This eggless mango pudding recipe is really easy to make. I have made it without oven using mango puree, milk,sugar,custard powder and bread slices #mangopudding #puddingrecipe #custardbreadpudding.
A delicious caramel coated vanilla pudding or flan is ready 🙂. The caramel taste hides the eggy flavour giving it a nice outer coating. Dont let the caramel get more dark then the pudding will have a bitter tasting caramel. You can cook Caramel mango custard pudding🥭 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel mango custard pudding🥭
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar for caramel.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mango Custard powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of semolina.
Also the colour purely depends on your taste. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy to make. No special and oriental ingredients nor equipment required.
Caramel mango custard pudding🥭 step by step
- Caramel: Take a pan add sugar melt it on low flame. Then stir spoon and cook on low flame until it's colour becomes change. Then immediately pour the caramel in any baking pan and let it cool down..
- Now take a bowl add Custard powdar and water mix it well..
- Then take a pan add Milk and sugar and bring it to a boil then add semolina and custard mixchar wix it well and cook on medium flame and stir spoon slowly until it becomes thick in consistency..
- Now add it on caramel pan and cover it with aluminium foil. And Steam it for 30 mints. Then cool it down and refrigerate it for 1,2 hours..
- Our delicious mango pudding is ready. Cut it into pieces garnish with whipping cream or as you like.. then serve and enjoy😋😋.
So people outside of Japan can easily cook Japanese sweets right at home! Mangoes are also used to make a lot of desserts in summers such as ice cream, pudding, mousse and what not! All you need is: mangoes, milk, fresh cream, and custard powder along with some sugar. It's a quick dessert recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones on occasions like kitty party. Purin (Caramel Custard Pudding) is a popular Japanese dessert.