Caramel kheer. Rice Kheer Recipe, Caramel Milk Kheer, Caramel Paal Payasam, Caramel Rice Kheer, kheer recipe video #Kheer #Payasam #CaramelPayasam #CaramelKheer Ingredients. Ingredients for Caramel Kheer Milk Basmati Rice Sugar Raisins Cashews Almonds Cardamoms Pistachios Ghee. Caramel kheer is an innovative rice kheer recipe with sugar caramelized and added to the kheer recipe to render a delectable brown color and unique taste.
Kya ese shi kiya ja sakta h. aapki recipe bhut acchi hoti h pr aaj pta nhi mere se kya galut hua jo kheer shi nhi bni. Your Kheer stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. You can cook Caramel kheer using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel kheer
- It’s 6 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need Some of Fried raisins.
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. sweet corn kheer recipe with step by step photos – easy recipe of kheer made with You can make the kheer thin or thick as you prefer. simple, easy and flavorful. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Crème caramel (French: [kʁɛm kaʁaˈmɛl]), flan, caramel custard, egg pudding or caramel pudding is a custard dessert with a layer of clear caramel sauce. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy.
Caramel kheer step by step
- Wash rice thoroughly. Soak for 30 minutes. Drain the water completely and set aside..
- Heat a heavy bottomed deep pan. Once it is hot, add in 3 ½ tablespoons of sugar..
- Allow sugar to melt and caramelize until golden brown in colour. Stir occasionally. Do not add water at this stage..
- Once caramelized, slowly pour in ½ cup of water. It might splatter while pouring water, so be careful..
- Mix well and let it boil. Once it starts boiling, add in the milk and the soaked rice..
- Cook until the rice is half cooked over medium heat. Stir periodically..
- Once the rice is half cooked, add in rest of the sugar..
- Mix well and cook until the rice is cooked well and the is slightly thick..
- Then add in the cardamom powder, fried nuts and raisins. Mix well and remove from heat..
- Cool it and serve..
And some of my viewers have been asking for bread caramel custard recipe. So finally i decided to give it. Homemade caramels are perfectly soft and chewy. They are so easy to make and are great for gifts for friends and So let's talk caramels! Do you know there is a difference between caramel and carmel?