Mango Caramel Pudding. How to make Mango Caramel Pudding Mango Caramel Pudding without Oven Eggless mango caramel pudding coolcookingwithmama Like Share Subscribe. ❤❤Welcome to my to channel shasha's kitchen in this videos i share different type of mango Eggless caramel pudding my way easy way kids are like it very. Mango Custard Caramel Pudding is a dream come true for me, since I am visiting mom and dad at home in India.
Mango Caramel pudding is a custard dessert with a layer of clear caramel sauce, contrasted with custard & Mango pulp with a hard caramel layer on top, its quick & easy to make and delicious to. Mangoes are in full bloom, somehow this year I was too hesitant to pick them since its so hot and I had my own fears of having mangoes and still do. This mango pudding is quite different than the one that my mother makes, primarily because the I used mango puree and caramel sauce instead of the traditional jaggery and ended up with this. You can have Mango Caramel Pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Caramel Pudding
- Prepare of For mixture.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Mango puree.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Cardomam powde.
- It’s of For Caramel.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Water.
Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. Read on to find out how do I make I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. This is an exquisite Mango Pudding using a ripe mango. We adore this rich and aromatic mango Mango Pudding.
Mango Caramel Pudding step by step
- Take a baking pan, in it take 2 tbsp water, and sugar. Cook till your get nice caramel colour. And let it cool..
- In a bowl add milk, sugar, eggs and mango puree. Whisk it all together well. Sprinkles cardomam powder..
- Pour the mix on caramel. Cover the pan completely with lid steam cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Insert a knife in to check. if it comes out clean then it is done. Place this in fridge for an hour before inverting..
- Invert it in a plate and chill for few hours.
On the other hand, make caramel in the pudding bowl. Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. Mango Pudding with step by step photos. Smooth, velvety and soft mango pudding made with The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut.