Caramel custard Rava pudding. This caramel pudding is so delicious but easy to make and melts in your mouth. This pudding can be made without oven in an idli cooker. Do try this rava pudding recipe at home and delight your friends and family.
This easy-to-make pudding is popular all over India but made especially well by the Parsis, Mangaloreans (both from Western India) and the Anglo-Indians. oh my god i love caramel pudding and i have to try this after seeing the pics of the perfect custard pudding 🙂 yummmy! Purin (Caramel Custard Pudding) is a popular Japanese dessert. "Purin" means "pudding" in Japanese. Although it's called pudding, it's more like a flan. You can cook Caramel custard Rava pudding using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel custard Rava pudding
- Prepare 1 glass of milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of custard powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of semolina.
- It’s To taste of sugar.
- It’s For of caramel.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Purin is very popular in Japan. You can easily find them in restaurants, grocery stores and even convenient stores. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy But the pudding in western countries and Japanese purin are quite different, they are not the same thing.
Caramel custard Rava pudding step by step
- Firstly take a pan add 1 tbsp add sugar and caramel it at low flame..
- Take a big bowl and add caramel sugar and spread it..
- Then take sauce pan add milk and boil it..
- Add sugar and mix it..
- Add custard liquid in it and boil it..
- Add semolina and cook it for 1 minute..
- Now take a caramel sugar bowl and add custard in it.
- After that steam it for 20 minutes at low flame.
- Then rest it for 2 hour in refrigerator..
Japanese pudding "Purin" is more like creme. This easy-to-make pudding is popular all over India but made especially well by the Parsis, Mangaloreans (both from Western India) and the Anglo-Indians. Click Play to See This Caramel Custard Recipe Come Together. Caramel Custard (Caramel Custard Pudding/Flan)The take it easy chef. sugar, milk, cinnamon, eggs. The ingredients are easy to fetch from ur pantry with no mess, it comes out perfect everytime.