Caramel Custard Pudding. Let's make the caramel sauce for custard pudding. This will make it easy to remove the pudding from the cups. Put the sugar and water in the pot.
How to make caramel pudding recipe with step photos Recipe source: Amma. I am making the caramel in the pan itself. Please reduce the heat to medium. You can have Caramel Custard Pudding using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Custard Pudding
- Prepare 4 spoon of Custard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Litre of Milk.
- You need To taste of Sugar.
Caramel custard (pudding) is the Indian name of flan or creme caramel or caramel leche. It is also called caramel egg pudding in India. It's made by coating the bottom of a dish with caramel, pouring custard on top followed by baking or steaming. After demoulding the caramel sauce comes on top.
Caramel Custard Pudding instructions
- Add sugar to kadai and keep mixing until it caramalizes. Do this on low flame.
- Take little lukewarm milk in small bowl and add custard Powder to it and mix it consistently.
- Take the caramalizes sugar and add it to the bowl so that it is even spread around the bowl.
- Heat the rest of the milk and kee adding the bowl of milk with custard power mix to this and continuously stir it until it thickens.
- Pour the custard into the bowl and let it stay until it cools then put in freezer for 3-5 hrs until it is set.
- Turn it upside down and garnish.
Pour this caramelized sugar into the pudding mold/pudding cups/ ramekin cups and swirl to coat the sides of the mold. Caramel Pudding (Caramel Custard Pudding) / Flan Recipe. The ingredients are easy to fetch from ur pantry with no mess, it comes out perfect everytime. The Creme Caramel also named: Custard pudding or Flan, has to be one of the most famous dessert in the world and for a good reason. its simply deliciously addictive. The taste of this depends in the caramel which you make.