Caramel custard bread pudding. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. And some of my viewers have been asking for bread caramel custard recipe.
Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy to make. No special and oriental ingredients nor equipment required. So people outside of Japan can easily cook Japanese sweets right at home! You can have Caramel custard bread pudding using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel custard bread pudding
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar (for caramel).
- You need 6 pieces of bread.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of custard powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Some dry fruits for garnishing.
When rich, custardy bread pudding is matched with bittersweet caramel, it's doubly delicious. Caramel Custard (Caramel Custard Pudding/Flan)The take it easy chef. sugar, milk, cinnamon, eggs. Slice and serve caramel bread pudding once its refrigerated. you can top the pudding with caramel sauce or chocolate sauce. Can I replace vanilla and corn starch with custard powder?
Caramel custard bread pudding instructions
- Take 6 pieces bread of white bread make small pieces and grind them.
- Heat a pan put 2 cup white sugar caramelized white sugar.
- Transfer melted sugar immediately in container or mould and spread it.
- Heat another pan add cup milk and half cup sugar and boil it.
- Mix 4 spoon custard powder in half cup water and add it to the milk and stir and grinded bread in small portion.
- Stir till paste becomes smooth.
- Transfer the batter to the container containing caramelized sugar and cover with foil.
- Adjust the container with the help of stand in pan and cover the lid and cook for 30 mint.
- After 30 mint keep it in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After that it is ready to eat and enjoy it.
Also for caramel what will work better- white sugar or brown sugar? This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk. Let's make the caramel sauce for custard pudding. This will make it easy to remove the pudding from the cups. Caramel Pudding / Flan Recipe – Ingredients.