Caramel Bread Pudding. It is very much like French Toast with a lovely caramel sauce on it. We all like it warm best. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy.
Tammie Peebles writes from Naples, Florida, "My mom gave me the recipe for this easy-to-make pudding. Caramel Bread Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version. You can have Caramel Bread Pudding using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Bread Pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 8 of Bread slices.
- You need 4 tbs of custard powder.
- You need 1 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 2 drop of vanilla flavor.
I remember I ate pudding for the first time in a wedding feast,when I was studying in my lower primary. Serve the eggless caramel bread pudding warm or chilled. Smooth and delicate bread pudding, coated with a delicious caramel sauce, is a simple and stunning dessert at the same time. Made with bread, eggs, milk and sugar, the pudding can either be steamed.
Caramel Bread Pudding step by step
- In a pan melt sugar on medium heat until golden brown.
- Pour into a pan.
- Mix 100ml of milk into custard powder.
- Cut the bread edges, grind in grinder.
- Add milk in the pot, boil for 2 minutes, add the custard paste.
- Cook for 3 minutes, remove from the heat.
- Add bread crumbs, coconut and vanilla flavor mix well.
- Pour the batter in caramel pan and steam for 40 minutes.
- Cool in the refrigerator for atleast 4 hours.
Caramel apple bread pudding is the most comforting fall dessert. Mix most of apple pieces into bread-custard mixture. Transfer bread pudding mixture to prepared pan. When rich, custardy bread pudding is matched with bittersweet caramel, it's doubly delicious. To begin the preparation of Caramel Bread Pudding, tear the bread into pieces and add milk to it.