Raisin and Caramel Bread Pudding. Brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg will fill your kitchen with sweet aromas and sweet memories of happy faces around your table. Pressure Cooker Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding with a Caramel Pecan Sauce. Old fashioned bread pudding made with a wonderful cinnamon burst bread, "baked" in the pressure cooker and served with a rich caramel pecan sauce.
Recipe for Cinnamon- Caramel Bread Pudding- a delicious cinnamon- raisin bread pudding topped with warm caramel sauce. This recipe for Cinnamon- Caramel Bread Pudding is elegant enough to serve as dessert at a fancy dinner party, but it's also easy enough to make and serve to the family. Spoon into bowls, top with vanilla ice cream and serve. You can have Raisin and Caramel Bread Pudding using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raisin and Caramel Bread Pudding
- It’s 500 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of full fat cream.
- Prepare 5-6 of cherries chopped.
- You need of 2 tbsp raisins.
- It’s 7-8 of cashewnuts chopped.
- You need 4 of almonds grated.
- It’s 2 drops of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 4 of bread slice crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder or cornflour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
I'm a big fan of bread pudding and this was the BEST I've ever had! Check out the printable recipe at the bottom of. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. It is one of the best desert you can make with bread.
Raisin and Caramel Bread Pudding instructions
- Boil milk in a pan with 3 tbsp sugar till partially reduced.Add 2 tsp vanilla custard powder or cornflour to 3 tbsp cold milk.Mix well so that there are no lumps in it.Add 1 tbsp heavy cream to boiling milk. Then add the custard paste and stir continuously till the milk thickens.Add vanilla essence..
- Cut the sides of 4 pieces of bread and coarsely grind. Then soak the crumbs in the hot custard.Meanwhile add 1 tbsp butter in a pan and 2 tbsp sugar.Caramelise sugar till brown.Grease a microsafe glass container with butter and pour the caramelised liquid in it and spread it evenly.Sprinkle chopped nuts and allow it to set.Beat eggs and mix in the custard.Add raisins,chopped cherries and cashewnuts.Pour this over the set caramelised liquid..
- Microwave high power for 5 minutes.Then again 4 minutes.With a sharp knife check whether it is set fully.If the knife comes out clean,it's done.Allow it to cool partially.Then place a plate over it and take it out by turning it over.Drizzle some honey over it and grate few almonds and sprinkle raisins.It can also be served with custard or as it is..
I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. Sprinkle the raisins over the bread. Do not over beat this mixture just combine. Pour the mixture over the cubes and raisins and let it all soak in, gently patting the bread down into the milk every now and then. Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version.