Eggless caramel custard pudding. Eggless caramel custard pudding is a delicious and tasty dessert recipe that you can now easily make at home and impress your guests. Caramel Custard Pudding,eggless pudding,pudding recipe,caramel pudding recipe,custard pudding recipe,caramel custard eggless,caramel pudding without egg,recipe,pudding,desserts,dessert,caramel,custard,recipes,easy,creme brulee,homemade flan. No funky smells is found in this and it makes the pudding set properly and silkily.
Also for caramel what will work better- white. the recipe for caramel custard or caramel pudding recipe is extremely simple and is made with very basic ingredients. basically, the sugar is caramelized to thick and used as a base and added first to mould. to this, the custard sauce is added later steamed and chilled till it gets the shape. it may take. Caramel custard is a very popular dessert recipe all over the world. This pudding recipe is easy to make and is an ideal dessert to have after meal. You can cook Eggless caramel custard pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless caramel custard pudding
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 2 tsp of custard powder.
- It’s 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar for caramelization.
Caramel custard is prepared using egg in the normal versions. But today we will give you a recipe which doesn't contain egg. Eggless Caramel Custard, a good alternative for those who hate drinking plain milk. It is a light and tasty pudding with a good amount of calcium, energy Simmer over a slow flame until it dissolves and becomes a clear liquid.
Eggless caramel custard pudding instructions
- Heat a pan and caramelize the sugar and pour into a tin and keep aside.
- Now take a bowl and add milk, curd, custard powder, condensed milk, vanilla essence and mix well without any lumps.
- Then transfer the batter into the caramelized tin then steam it for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Check with the help of a knife, if the knife comes out clean then your pudding is done and well set..
- Now cool it for few minutes, after cooling place a plate on the top of tin and slowly demold it,.
- Then garnish as per your choice, fruits, tutti-frutti or cherry and enjoy.
To begin making the Vanilla Custard Recipe, in a large saucepan; stir in the milk, cream, cornflour and vanilla. WIKI: Tembleque is a coconut dessert pudding from Puerto Rico. Tembleque is made by cooking coconut milk, milk, salt, cornstarch, cinnamon, and sugar. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. And some of my viewers have been asking for eggless caramel custard recipe.