Caramel Sabudana kheer. If you love watching my videos please do like share and subscribe to my channel. Sabudana kheer – Creamy, delicious & thick pudding made with tapioca pearls, milk, sweetener To make sabudana kheer, tapioca pearls are first rinsed well and then cooked in water until they turn. Sabudana Kheer Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking.
Banana-Tapioca Pearls Pudding Recipe: How To Make Kele Aur Sabudane Ki Kheer. You can prepare Sabudana Kheer with either of the quality of Sabudana's. Large Grains of Sabudana makes better Kheer as compared to small grains. You can cook Caramel Sabudana kheer using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Sabudana kheer
- You need 1 cup of Sabudana (Sago).
- It’s 1 litre of Full cream milk.
- Prepare 5 of green cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s to taste of Sugar.
Wash sabudana in water and drain them. Home » FoodFood » Turban Tadka » Sitaphal and Sabudana Kheer. Custard apple pulp gives this sago kheer a new dimension. The Sabudana Kheer is a tasty and satiating dessert , ideal to have on fasting days.
Caramel Sabudana kheer instructions
- Take sabudana and rinse it properly 3 to 4 times.Then soak it in a 1 cup milk for half an hour..
- Then take a pan or any vessel whose bottom part is thick then add milk in it and even add that milk in which sabudana is soaked..
- After one boil add sabudana in it and stir it continuously.Then low the flame and cook it until sabudana get partially transparent..
- On the other side take one pan and add 1tbsp of ghee and add sugar in it and stir it continuously till sugar gets melt on high medium flame.When melted sugar colour changes in to brown then off the flame and stir it..
- After that add 1/4 cup of water in it and cover it quickly.Then after that again stir it.And our caramelised sugar is ready to put in the kheer.At this time add green cardamom powder too and stir the kheer for next 5 to 10minutes.It depends how much consistency you want..
- Our yummy caramel sabudana kheer is ready to serve.Garnish it with dry fruits.I like to serve chilled which tastes very yummy..
As it keeps you full for a long time, sabudana is a popular food for fasting days. Due to its pleasant shape and unique. Make this homemade sabudana Kheer for your family with milkmaid. You'll find many variations of this comforting sago and milk pudding throughout India. Sabudana Kheer is a simple yet delicious dessert that can be enjoyed during fasting (upvas).