Caramel Custard Pudding. This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy to make.
A smooth creamy custard pairs with a slightly bitter caramel sauce. Even if you don't like caramel, you will fall in love with this pudding. Caramel Custard Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can cook Caramel Custard Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Custard Pudding
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of custard powder.
Caramel pudding recipe; a delicious traditional dessert with creamy caramel over silky custard. All through my childhood, amma makes caramel pudding as a Sunday special.achachen (my dad). The caramel pudding looks fantastic, the pictorial steps are very helpful Aarthi. @najlanailaja…Putting the custard in the fridge wont make it too stiff. It will be like a soft jelly with a.
Caramel Custard Pudding instructions
- In a large heavy saucepan,cook and stir 3/4 cup sugar over low heat until sugar is melted and golden..
- Allow to cool for 5mins or until the caramelised sugar sets completely..
- Now in a large bowl take milk,vanilla extract and 1tbsp custard powder. Whisk and mix until everything is well combined..
- Pour in caramelised set bowl.
- Cover the bowl and steam for 30mins or until it's set completely..
- Cool down to room temperature and refrigerate for 2hrs..
- Finally unmould the caramel custard pudding and enjoy..
Caramel Custard Recipe, Cheeni Shakkar Meetha , How To Make Caramel Custard Recipe. This easy-to-make pudding is popular all over India but made especially well by the Parsis, Mangaloreans. Caramel Pudding / Flan Recipe – Ingredients. Shake cup gently to loosen custard. Caramel syrup will run down sides of custard, forming a sauce.