Caramel Bread Custard Pudding. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. And some of my viewers have been asking for bread caramel custard recipe.
Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy to make. No special and oriental ingredients nor equipment required. So people outside of Japan can easily cook Japanese sweets right at home! You can cook Caramel Bread Custard Pudding using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Bread Custard Pudding
- Prepare of For the caramel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of For bread pudding.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 6 slices of bread.
It's layers of bread mixed with a delicious, creamy custard made from eggs, sugar, and either cream or milk. Using heavy cream alone will give the richest and, in my opinion, most delicious results, but you can use milk, half-and-half, or a combination. When rich, custardy bread pudding is matched with bittersweet caramel, it's doubly delicious. Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version.
Caramel Bread Custard Pudding instructions
- In a pan melt sugar on medium heat.
- Melt it till the colour change to light golden.
- Remove from heat and pour it into a pan.
- Mix 100ml of milk into custard powder.
- Cut the all edges of bread slices.
- Grind bread in grinder.
- Add milk in the pot, boil it for some minutes.
- Add custard water paste, cook it for 2 minutes remove from the flame.
- Add bread crumbs mix it gently.
- Pour the batter in caramel pan and steam for 30 minutes, remove from heat.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Just steaming over stove top, no oven. I remember I ate pudding for the first time in a wedding feast,when I was studying in my lower primary. Of course it was an Indianized version and. The smaller the better as then they can be easily Seems great! Can I replace vanilla and corn starch with custard powder?