Caramel Bread Custard Pudding. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. And some of my viewers have been asking for bread caramel custard recipe.
Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy to make. No special and oriental ingredients nor equipment required. So people outside of Japan can easily cook Japanese sweets right at home! You can cook Caramel Bread Custard Pudding using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Bread Custard Pudding
- You need of For the Caramel sauce:-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of For bread pudding:-.
- You need 3 tbsp of Custard powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 6 slices of bread.
It's layers of bread mixed with a delicious, creamy custard made from eggs, sugar, and either cream or milk. Using heavy cream alone will give the richest and, in my opinion, most delicious results, but you can use milk, half-and-half, or a combination. When rich, custardy bread pudding is matched with bittersweet caramel, it's doubly delicious. Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version.
Caramel Bread Custard Pudding instructions
- In pan melt sugar on medium heat..
- Melt it till the colour will begin to change to light golden and start to become darker..
- Remove from heat and immediately pour into a pan. Spread it..
- Mix 100 ml milk in custard powder..
- Cut the all edges of bread slices..
- Grind bread in grinder..
- Now take thick bottom pan. Add Milk boil it..
- Add custard water paste. Mix it continues. Cooker it for 2 minuts.Remove it from the flame..
- Now add bread crumbs. Mix it gently..
- Pour it on caramel sauce pan..
- Fill a pressure cooker with water up to 2 inches. Place a trivet at the bottomand place the bowl with custard over it.Close the pressure cooker and steam it for for 45 minutes.Remove from pressure cooker and cool it..
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.Run a knife around the edges of the pan..
- Before serving, invert onto a serving plate, slice and serve chilled..
Just steaming over stove top, no oven. I remember I ate pudding for the first time in a wedding feast,when I was studying in my lower primary. Of course it was an Indianized version and. The smaller the better as then they can be easily Seems great! Can I replace vanilla and corn starch with custard powder?