Caramel Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Caramel pudding was always a favorite in the family when I was growing up, now I enjoy making it for my family. My grandmother often cooked "from scratch", and she still does.
Caramel custard is my favorite pudding. Caramel is wonderful, and when you add it to pudding, it makes quite the delicious treat. There are two types of caramel pudding that you can make: a stiffer, custard-y type that you invert onto a plate, and a softer type that you can eat straight out of a bowl. You can have Caramel Pudding using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Pudding
- Prepare of For the Caramel:.
- It’s 160 gms of Sugar.
- It’s as needed of Unsalted Butter (For Greasing the Mould).
- Prepare of For the Custard:.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 25 gms of Sugar.
- It’s 600 ml of Full Fat Milk.
- Prepare As needed of Pouring Cream (For Serving-Optional).
Purin And Mel ShibaInu girl And Beagle boy 柴犬ぷんちゃんとビーグルめる坊。 本名ぷりんとからめる🍮 【犬ごはん、犬おやつについて】 仔犬、老犬. This make-ahead dessert is sure to be a family favorite. Caramel Pudding recipe brings pretty sweet delights to you. Caramel pudding is a light sweet pudding to enjoy at evening or after the meals.
Caramel Pudding step by step
- Pre heat oven 150C. Warm the mould in the oven, so they are warm when the caramel is poured in..
- To make the Caramel: Pour the sugar and 6 tbsp Water into a clean stainless steel pan. Dissolve the sugar slowly, stirring with a wooden spoon, over low heat. When there are no sugar granules left, stop stirring and boil until the sugar turns a dark copper colour. Remove from heat and quickly pour the caramel into the warmed mould. Set aside to cool and become hard. Once hard, butter the sides of the mould above the level of the caramel..
- For the Custard: In a bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla essence and caster sugar until well mixed..
- Pour milk into a saucepan. Gently heat over low heat until you can just dip your finger in for a moment. Then strain the milk through a fine sieve onto the egg mixture in the bowl..
- Wish together until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared mould..
- Keep the mould in a roasting tin and fill the tin half-way with boiling water from a kettle..
- Cook in the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the pudding has set. Do not overcook it..
- Take the pudding out of the oven. Remove the mould from the tin tray and keep on a cooling rack..
- When cool, keep in refrigerator overnight so that the caramel is absorbed into the pudding..
- To serve, loosen the sides of the pudding by tipping the mould and loosen with a small knife round the edges..
- Place a serving dish on top of the mould and turn upside down..
- Serve it with pouring cream..
Its ingredients are healthy; milk, caramel and eggs, all rich and pure, which make it a tastier and healthier recipe to enjoy. MAKING THE CUSTARD FOR THE CARAMEL PUDDING. Bring to boil and immediately remove the pan from the fire, set aside to cool. Let's make the caramel sauce for custard pudding. This will make it easy to remove the pudding from the cups.