Caramel milk pudding. A caramel custard pudding baked in the oven is just THE pudding for you. All you need is a bit of patience to put together this dessert made with condensed milk. How to make Caramel Pudding, Easy and Tasty
Meanwhile, in medium pot over medium-high heat bring milk, sweetened and condensed milk, dulce de leche and cinnamon sticks to boil; cover and set. If only I had a dish of this right now. Topped with fresh whipped cream, this looks. You can cook Caramel milk pudding using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel milk pudding
- It’s 400 ml of full fat milk.
- You need 300 g of plain yoghurt(homemade).
- You need 350 ml of condensed milk(homemade -500ml milk+1/2cup sugar+pinch of baking soda).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoons of chopped pistachio.
- You need of For caramel.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. Take bread, milk, sugar, condensed milk, eggs and vanilla in a blender and puree till smooth. This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk. The color of caramel quickly changes over the heat so timing is important when adding the hot.
Caramel milk pudding instructions
- For the caramel -In a sauce pan add sugar and water. Stir until the sugar dissolves..
- Heat the sugar syrup for caramelizing in a sauce pan over a medium low heat..
- Once it starts caramelizing do not stir. When it reached a nice golden colour, remove from flame..
- Pour the prepared caramel into ramekins or into mould. Let it set aside..
- For milk pudding -In a blender jar add plain yoghurt, condensed milk,vanilla extract and blend it for a few second. Then add milk to it and again blend well..
- Now strain it into a bowl for the perfect smooth texture..
- Now pour this mixture into the prepared ramekins or mould. And cover the ramekins with an aluminium foil..
- Now in a pressure cooker Add water and put stand. Once water is boiling, place the prepared ramekins in it and close the lid..
- Bake it about 5-6 whistle. Once done, let it cool and refrigerate it for 1 hour..
- After one hour place a plate over the pan, then slowly turn it upside down.Garnish with some chopped pistachio and Serve chilled..
Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". So when mixing eggs, sugar and milk, it needs to be. Sweetened Condensed Milk Pudding, Condensed Sweetened Condensed Milk Caramel Brown Sugar Recipes. Unbelievably Easy Spanish FlanA Simple Tweak. Pudding of milk with caramel syrup Egg Pudding.