Malva Pudding with caramel sauce. Pour the sauce over the top as soon the pudding comes out of the oven. For the salted caramel; Place the sugar, Flora Regular, cream and salt in a saucepan. Stir to dissolve the sugar before it starts to boil.
Reserve the remaining sauce for icing and topping. Place cupcakes in the refrigerator for an hour. Add the powdered sugar and mix until combined. You can have Malva Pudding with caramel sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malva Pudding with caramel sauce
- Prepare of Pudding Ingredients:.
- Prepare 500 ml of sugar.
- Prepare 30 ml of apricot jam.
- You need 10 ml of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 10 ml of vinegar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 750 ml of flour.
- Prepare 60 ml of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- It’s of Sauce Ingredients:.
- Prepare 200 ml of butter or margarine.
- You need 250 ml of sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s of Whipped cream to serve.
In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the apricot jam and beat well. Pour half of the caramel sauce over the batter. Remove from the oven and pour over the remaining sauce a little at a time until all the sauce is absorbed by the hot pudding.
Malva Pudding with caramel sauce step by step
- Set oven to 180°C and grease a medium (2 or 3l) sized baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the apricot jam and beat well. Add the remaining ingredients and beat for 3 minutes..
- Pour into the prepared dish and bake for 20 – 30 minutes or until done..
- For the sauce: Place all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour over pudding while still warm..
- Serve with whipped cream and ENJOY! 😘.
Serve hot with custard, cream or ice cream. Tasty malva pudding, a delicious baked treat Lindo the foodie. Malva pudding is one of my favorite desserts and when having people over I used to buy it ready made at the supermarket and serve it with ice cream or custard. The pudding should be brown and when a knife is inserted, it should come out clean. While the pudding is in the oven, prepare the sauce by combining the water, sugar, vanilla and evaporated milk in a microwavable bowl.