Whosayna Caramel Creame Pudding. This caramel pudding is on the top of my desserts list. The simplicity of this pudding and the yummy taste makes this dessert or pudding unique. Eggs, sugar, and milk are those ingredients required for making this simple pudding.
Japanese pudding "Purin" is more like creme. Pour the sugar and six tablespoons of water into a clean stainless steel pan. Dissolve the sugar slowly, stirring with a wooden spoon over a low heat. You can cook Whosayna Caramel Creame Pudding using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whosayna Caramel Creame Pudding
- It’s 4 cups of Fresh Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Custard Powder.
- You need of Few Saffron strands.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanila essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Condensed Milk (optional, use 4-5 tbsp sugar to your taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 8 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Nestle or Fresh Cream.
When there are no sugar granules left, stop stirring and boil until the sugar turns a dark copper colour. Bananas, homemade vanilla pudding, Nilla Wafer crumbles, caramel sauce and whipped cream. Brian could be the spokesperson for the cause. These little banana pudding caramel cream trifles left him speechless.
Whosayna Caramel Creame Pudding instructions
- Keep steamer of dhokla or normal pot on boil. Beat eggs and milk together till fluffy add custard powder and the rest of ingredients and beat well. Caramelize two tablespoon sugar in a pot add vanilla essence as soon as u remove from flame, let it cool add the mixture and steam. Let it cool completely then unmould and chill. NB: if you are using oven when caramel done pour on casserole and spread then pour the egg mixture and bake on 200 C Same way if using small moulds..
And can I announce something here and now? Caramel Sauce is traditionally made of granulated sugar that cooks at a certain temperature until it caramelizes. I suggest you always keep evaporated milk on hand so you can always make this caramel any. In a large, heavy saucepan, stir together the sugar and water and bring to a boil over moderately high heat, gently swirling the pan until the sugar Spread the whipped cream on top of the chilled pie, making deep swirls. Top the pie with the crispy rice and serve.