Eggless Pineapple Crème Caramel Pudding. Eggless Caramel Custard Pudding Recipe – Eggless Creme Caramel Recipe. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. And some of my viewers have been asking for eggless caramel custard recipe.
PUDDING RECIPES ll NO OVEN PUDDING RECIPES ll EGGLESS PUDDING RECIPES. eggless creme caramel recipe with step by step photos. Crème caramel is a french custard dessert with a soft layer of caramel on the top. In some regions this dessert is also called a 'Flan' although in others Flan refers to another type of dish. You can have Eggless Pineapple Crème Caramel Pudding using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Pineapple Crème Caramel Pudding
- It’s of Caramel Layer.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 small cup of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 4 of walnuts, almonds to garnish.
- Prepare of Pineapple Layer.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple slices tinned.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter/ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar if using fresh pineapple.
- It’s of Condensed milk layer.
- It’s 6 gms of china grass.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 400 gms of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Cream Layer.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Once the caramel is crystallized, transfer sauteed pineapple to the pudding bowl above the crystallized caramel and spread it evenly till a layer is formed. Once the pineapple layer has bit cooled down, you can start the condensed milk layer. Condensed Milk layer – Take the milk in a pan and put it under a flame to boil. Eggless Caramel Custard Pudding Recipe – Eggless Creme Caramel Recipe – Yummy Tummy.
Eggless Pineapple Crème Caramel Pudding step by step
- Caramel Layer – In a pan add 1 tsp butter and add the walnuts and almonds. Sauté till the nuts are crunchy and keep aside. Add a pinch of cinnamon powder to the sugar and add to the same pan. Heat the sugar and melt it on medium flame. Keep stirring the sugar continuously to lumps and burning. The cinnamon will give off an awesome aroma.Once the sugar melts completely and changes to an amber colour, transfer it quickly to the serving bowl or into individual glasses as I did..
- Take the nuts and toss them into the caramel and keep aside. Pineapple layer – Heat butter/ghee in a pan. Sauté the pineapple slices on medium flame till golden and the juice is dry. If you are using fresh pineapple slices then add two tablespoons sugar at first. Add more sugar if needed. Stew the pineapple slices and then dry up the juices..
- Condensed Milk layer – Heat the milk in a pan. Add the condensed milk to it once the milk is boiling. Keep on stirring the milk so that the thick condensed milk does not burn. Mine almost did. The cream needs to be refrigerated before folding in the sugar and again keep it in the fridge until using it on top of the condensed milk layer..
- Tear or cut the china grass sheets into small pieces and soak in a cup of water. After 10 minutes heat till the china grass melts into a smooth consistency. If not just sieve it. Lower the flame and transfer the china grass solution to the condensed milk mixture, stirring continuously. The milk will thicken and turn off the flame when it does..
- For the Layering Once the caramel is crystallized, transfer the sautéed pineapple slices to the pudding bowl or glasses. Spread an even layer over the caramel. Pour the condensed milk over the pineapple slices. Slowly the condensed milk will set. Refrigerate for an hour and top with the thick sweetened cream. Refrigerate overnight or for 4-5 hours..
- Decorate the Pineapple Crème Caramel Pudding with the caramelized nuts on the top of each serving. A delightfully rich, decadent and sinfully delicious dessert is waiting to be devoured. Dig the spoon deep and taste the caramel at the bottom with the stewed pineapple, the creamy condensed milk and cream topped with the super crunchy walnut for a taste of ambrosia..
I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. And some of my viewers have been asking for eggless caramel custard recipe. So finally i decided to give it a try and it was a total success. My little daughter loved it so much and finished this entire portion. Creme caramel is a pudding completely based on eggs.