Apple caramel pudding. Sweet layers of caramel vanilla pudding, fried apples, crunchy ginger cookies, and graham crackers create a symphony of fall-forward flavors. If there is only one new recipe that you try this week, make sure it is this! The whole family will be asking you for more! – by Amy Sinclair.
How to Make Apple Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce. This bread pudding is incredible all on its own, but add the creamy caramel sauce and you have PERFECTION. It's heavy on the apples, studded with caramel and nuts, and comes out soft and pudding-like on the bottom, and crispy/toasty on the top. You can have Apple caramel pudding using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple caramel pudding
- It’s 1 of . Milk – 1 cup.
- Prepare 2 of . Bread – 3 sliced (remove the edges).
- Prepare 3 of . Egg – 2.
- You need 4 of . Sugar – 1/4 cup.
- You need 5 of . Vanilla essence – 1/4 tspn.
- Prepare 6 of . Apple – 1 chopped.
- Prepare 7 of . Butterscotch essence – 1 tspn (optional).
- It’s 8 of . Clarified butter / ghee (to grease the mold).
- Prepare 9 of . Sugar – 1/2 cup (for making caramel).
Inspired by Jell-O(R) shots, these caramel apple pudding shots pack a wallop and are not for the kids! "Super fun and unusual treat for cookouts! For pudding: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, milk, and apples in a medium mixing bowl until well blended. Caramel apple bread pudding recipe is amazing and so easy to make! With sticky caramel bits and tender pieces of apples inside it's the perfect dessert to make year round.
Apple caramel pudding step by step
- Boil milk in a saucepan. After boiling, switch off the flame. Then add bread slices into it and soak it. Keep it aside..
- Beat egg and sugar, till it become fluffy. Add vanilla essence and beat well. Keep it aside..
- Take the bread – milk mixture, add chopped apple and egg mixture into it. Mix well and add butterscotch essence (optional) into it. Mix it..
- Grease a pan with clarified butter/ ghee and keep it ready..
- For making caramel, heat a non stick pan over medium flame, add sugar and cook till golden colour..
- Pour this to the greased pan and spread all over..
- Pour the milk- egg mixture to this and cover it with aluminium foil..
- Steam it in a steamer, with enough water in it, for about 20 – 25 minutes or till done..
- Check it by inserting tooth pick at the centre of the pudding, if it comes out clean, it is perfectly done..
- Remove it from steamer and leave it to cool. Decorate it with your choice (you can refrigerate). Serve cooled !.
This fall inspired Caramel Apple Bread Pudding recipe, prepared with Hawaiian rolls & caramel sauce, is easy to make & delicious for breakfast or dessert! A great alternative to apple pie. Sprinkle the caramelised apples into the bottom of the prepared pudding basin. This Toffee Apple Pudding, also known as Caramel Apple Pudding, is rich, packed with apples, and is. Caramel Apple Pudding Cups are a sweet treat layered with flavored pudding, chunks of apple, rich caramel topping and chopped nuts to give you a dessert your family can enjoy with a spoon.