Bread caramel pudding. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. It is one of the best desert you can make with bread. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time.
Tammie Peebles writes from Naples, Florida, "My mom gave me the recipe for this easy-to-make pudding. Caramel Bread Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version. You can cook Bread caramel pudding using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread caramel pudding
- You need 1tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 6 big slices of bread.
- It’s 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 drops of vanilla essence.
I remember I ate pudding for the first time in a wedding feast,when I was studying in my lower primary. Serve the eggless caramel bread pudding warm or chilled. Caramel apple bread pudding is the most comforting fall dessert. It is a frugal way to not waste If you like the flavor and texture of a caramel flan, Caramel Bread Pudding is ideal for you.
Bread caramel pudding instructions
- Caramelize sugar in high micro for 5 minutes. Check after 3 minutes.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients except bread.
- Cut sides of breads and grind well Add to mixture. Mix well. Pour on caramelized sugar.
- Preheat oven. Bake in180℃ in convection mode for35 minutes..
- Can eat immediately or after refrigerating for 1 hour..
Smooth and delicate bread pudding, coated with a delicious caramel sauce, is a simple and stunning dessert at the same time. Made with bread, eggs, milk and sugar, the pudding can either be steamed. When rich, custardy bread pudding is matched with bittersweet caramel, it's doubly delicious. To begin the preparation of Caramel Bread Pudding, tear the bread into pieces and add milk to it. Mix vanilla & sugar and then keep aside. recipes.