Baked Egg caramel flan. Flan (also called crème caramel or caramel custard) is a custard dessert with a layer of caramel sauce. Flan has been a staple of Mexican and Yes, you can overcook flan. Overcooking your flan will result in a rubbery, eggy final product.
It's great served warm or cold and has a creamy texture like custard. Once the flan is ready, you prepare the caramel as per above instructions and pour it over the cooked Baked Flan. If you are making a dessert that only calls for egg whites, like my. You can have Baked Egg caramel flan using 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Egg caramel flan
- It’s 3 of eggs whisked.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Bread slices.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Once the custard is cooked through, it's turned out and served in the caramel sauce it was baked in. This method of cooking the egg and cream mixture in the caramel makes this dessert taste decadent and look sophisticated. A delicious baked egg custard dessert. Easy to follow instructions on how to make a silky smooth caramel leche or flan to die for.
Baked Egg caramel flan instructions
- Whisk the egg till foamy with hand whisk. Do not use machine..
- Boil the milk with 2 tsp sugar..
- Let it cool..
- Add bread slices in egg mix. Mix until smooth..
- Add vanilla essence..
- Now add milk in it..
- In a pan add rest sugar with 2 tbsp water and caramelize it..
- Add this caramelize sugar in the molds where you will cook the flan..
- Now pour the milk egg mix over it without disturbing the caramel layer..
- Preheat oven 180C for 15 minutes..
- Now take a deep pan, arrange the molds on it and cover with foil..
- Pour hot water in the pan..
- Now place the pan on baking tray and bake 170C for 1 hr or until firm..
- Demold in a serving plate..
- Can serve immediately or serve chilled..
- In that case first chill for 15 minutes then demold and serve..
Creme Caramel, or milk leche, or custard flan, is an international favorite. The variation of names is a testament to how far-reaching across the globe this favorite. The key is to bake the flan in a water bath, which regulates the temperature and evenly distributes gentle heat around the flan, ensuring that the The strainer will catch little bits of egg that you don't want in your flan. Pour the strained custard into the loaf pan over the caramel. Find Delicious Egg Baked Caramel Flan Liquid stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.