My first ever caramel pudding. Caramel pudding was always a favorite in the family when I was growing up, now I enjoy making it for my family. My grandmother often cooked "from scratch", and she still does. As you can see from this recipe, it uses a good many "on-the-farm" products, which made this tasty treat even more.
Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. It is one of the best desert you can make with bread. You can cook My first ever caramel pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My first ever caramel pudding
- You need 20 gms of Sugar -.
- It’s 3 tsps of Water -.
- You need 3 tsps of Water -.
- It’s 500 ml of Milk -.
- Prepare 50 gms of Sugar -.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. There's no wrong time for this unforgettable dessert! If I were to ask you, "What is the most memorable dessert you've ever tasted. Caramel pudding recipe; a delicious traditional dessert with creamy caramel over silky custard.
My first ever caramel pudding instructions
- For making caramel, add sugar on a dry pan and leave it untouched until the sugar melts down completely and turns slightly brown.Add water and the sugar syrup will start bubbling. Just swirl to heat up evenly..
- Once the mixture turns golden brown, then pour the caramel into moulds or ramekins immediately so that spreads to fill the base. Take a large baking pan and pour water upto 1 inch height. Arrange the ramekins inside the pan with water..
- Beat eggs until fluffy then add sugar and beat it well until the sugar dissolves completely..
- Add milk to the egg sugar mixture and beat for few minutes. Add the vanilla essence, give a quick stir..
- Now pour the milk egg mixture into prepared ramekins. Preheat the oven to 190 degree celsius. Bake it for 35-40 minutes..
- Check by inserting a fork if it comes out clean then your pudding is ready..
I am using my steamer or appachembu as it is known locally to cook the pudding. While the pudding is steaming, it is important that once steam comes, you should simmer the fire.otherwise the custard. If only I had a dish of this right now. Topped with fresh whipped cream, this looks absolutely perfect. I want to kiss the first person who ever thought about putting salt with caramel – brilliant.