Caramel Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Caramel pudding was always a favorite in the family when I was growing up, now I enjoy making it for my family. My grandmother often cooked "from scratch", and she still does.
Caramel custard is my favorite pudding. Caramel is wonderful, and when you add it to pudding, it makes quite the delicious treat. There are two types of caramel pudding that you can make: a stiffer, custard-y type that you invert onto a plate, and a softer type that you can eat straight out of a bowl. You can cook Caramel Pudding using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Pudding
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1 Cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Water.
- You need 1 of Egg.
Purin And Mel ShibaInu girl And Beagle boy 柴犬ぷんちゃんとビーグルめる坊。 本名ぷりんとからめる🍮 【犬ごはん、犬おやつについて】 仔犬、老犬. This make-ahead dessert is sure to be a family favorite. Caramel Pudding recipe brings pretty sweet delights to you. Caramel pudding is a light sweet pudding to enjoy at evening or after the meals.
Caramel Pudding instructions
- You will need two 6-ounce ramekins..
- In a thick bottomed saucepan, add 1/2 cup sugar and the water. Heat it on medium flame. You will notice after 7-8 mins that the sugar has melted and has turned to caramel. Immediately take it off the stove! Burnt caramel tastes bitter..
- Now quickly pour the caramel into the two ramekins. The caramel will solidify immediately..
- In another saucepan, simmer milk and vanilla. The mixture should heat up, but should NOT boil..
- Now turn on the oven to 120 degree Celsius. You may also want to heat up 2-3 cups of water (kettle or stove) as the puddings will cook in a water bath..
- While the milk is on the stove, in a big bowl, beat together the egg and the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar till fluffy (and pale yellow in colour)..
- Now slowly pour in the heated milk into this bowl. Remember to temper the eggs!.
- Whisk together, and then pour the mixture into the two ramekins. Divide equally..
- In a big ovenproof dish/tray, place the ramekins. Now fill the dish with boiling hot water to about half the height of the ramekins..
- Place the dish/tray in the oven for about 25 mins. The puddings should be set and should have a light brown colour on the top..
- Take the ramekins out of the over. Let them cool for an hour. Then put them in the fridge for 3-4 hours minimum..
- Before serving, run a knife around the inner edges of the ramekins. Then gently turn them over on individual plate. The pudding will slip out and the melted caramel will run all around it..
- Enjoy this delicious dessert!.
- PS: To temper eggs, first pour in a few tablespoons of milk into the egg batter. Whisk properly. Then pour in the remaining milk. Without tempering, the hot milk will scrabble the egg (ouch!)..
Its ingredients are healthy; milk, caramel and eggs, all rich and pure, which make it a tastier and healthier recipe to enjoy. MAKING THE CUSTARD FOR THE CARAMEL PUDDING. Bring to boil and immediately remove the pan from the fire, set aside to cool. Let's make the caramel sauce for custard pudding. This will make it easy to remove the pudding from the cups.