Smooth Caramel Pudding. Find Deals on Smooth Pudding in Hair Care on Amazon. caramel bread pudding recipe steamed caramel custard bread pudding with detailed photo and video recipe. tasty and smooth pudding recipe made with leftover bread slices, custard and caramel. Creamy apple-caramel goodness in a pudding shot!
Great recipe for Smooth Caramel Pudding. I added caramel flavor to my usual pudding. Cook the caramel to your liking. You can have Smooth Caramel Pudding using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smooth Caramel Pudding
- Prepare 300 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Whole egg.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- It’s of Caramel.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Water.
- You need 100 grams of Heavy cream.
A thick burn makes for a bitter, more mature taste, while a thin one makes for a gentle, sweet taste. I made both versions, but I think that baked pudding is more delicious than. Well I always thought that caramel pudding is quite tough and messy and eggyy. But to our surprise I found out that it was one of the easiest desserts we could make on our daily basis to satisfy.
Smooth Caramel Pudding step by step
- Make the caramel. Add 40 g of sugar and 1 teaspoon of water to a pot and heat. Slightly warm the heavy cream in the microwave and set aside..
- Once it's reached your desired color, stop the heat and add the remaining teaspoon of water. If it burns, it'll become bitter so be careful..
- Add heavy cream a bit at a time, mixing to make it smooth..
- Add milk and 60 g of sugar and turn on the heat again. Once the sugar has melted and the mixture is mixed together, remove from the heat..
- In a bowl, add the whole eggs and egg yolks, and use a whisk to beat..
- Add the mixture from Step 4 a bit at a time. After mixing, pass it through a strainer at least once..
- Evenly pour into the containers. Use whatever container you like..
- Baked pudding – Place in a deep pan, and add enough water to come up to half of the bottles' height..
- Bake in the oven at 150℃ for 35 to 40 minutes. It's finished baking if you give the bottle a shake and the top lightly jiggles and makes a wave..
- Steamed pudding – top each bottle with aluminum foil..
- Place the bottles in a pot, and add enough water to come up to half the bottles' height. Cover the pot with a lid and steam on low for 8 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to sit in residual heat for 10 minutes..
- And it's complete. The center is soft and smooth and really delicious..
- This is the original smooth pudding. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145287-smooth-custard-pudding.
Egg pudding is both nutritious and delicious, the caramel enhances the flavour of this yummy dessert. This smooth and creamy pudding will melt in your mouth, it can be served either warm or cold. For cold puddings, set aside to cool to room temperature before refrigerating for few hours until chilled. condensed milk caramel pudding-The easiest dessert you'll ever make with a light and smooth texture, an egg custard-based pudding for a crowd. Purin (Caramel Custard Pudding) is a popular Japanese dessert. A smooth creamy custard pairs with a slightly bitter caramel sauce.