Carmel Sauce for Pudding. Find Deals on Instant Caramel Pudding Mix in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Run a knife around the outside of the pan and invert pudding and caramel sauce onto a serving platter. Let's make the caramel sauce for custard pudding.
Heat the pot at medium heat. Let it sit until the surface becomes lightly-colored. Swirl the pot and even out the sugar liquid. You can have Carmel Sauce for Pudding using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carmel Sauce for Pudding
- Prepare 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 25 grams of Water.
- Prepare 15 grams of Extra water.
Ok, I tried this despite the reviews because I was looking for a thin caramel sauce to pore over bread pudding. The other reviews helped me a lot. I did not use as much water and I added a little more brown sugar and syrup and it made my bread pudding killer! Bread Pudding with Homemade Caramel Sauce My famous bread pudding is a sweet way to make use of the day-old dinner rolls that didn't get gobbled up at Thanksgiving.
Carmel Sauce for Pudding instructions
- Combine granulated sugar and water to a pan, bring to a boil, reduce to medium heat, and slowly simmer while agitating the pan. (Do not stir.).
- Large bubbles will form and reduce to small, thick bubbles, then the liquid should start to brown..
- Once the liquid matches the color shown in the photo, gently swish in the pan until the color evens out..
- Once the sauce is nice brown color, remove from heat, add extra water (watch out for spattering), then it's ready. (I added 17 g water.).
- Don't toss it out if it reduces down too much! Simply adjust the consistency by adding honey or liquid sugar..
- When using it as a dessert sauce, I recommend using a little more water. (Here, I used 20 g.).
- Refer tofor my recipe for "Rich and Creamy Pudding". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169093-my-secret-creamy-custard-pudding.
The combination of the soft pudding with the sweet, velvety smooth sauce is a match made in heaven. Pour in your cream and vanilla and bring to a simmer. This Self Saucing Apple Caramel Pudding is like an apple pie and a sticky date pudding all rolled into one. It's the sort of special dessert you can make when its cold or when you want to spoil someone. Stir it together and bake in next to no time at all.