Caramel Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Caramel pudding was always a favorite in the family when I was growing up, now I enjoy making it for my family. My grandmother often cooked "from scratch", and she still does.
Caramel custard is my favorite pudding. Caramel is wonderful, and when you add it to pudding, it makes quite the delicious treat. There are two types of caramel pudding that you can make: a stiffer, custard-y type that you invert onto a plate, and a softer type that you can eat straight out of a bowl. You can cook Caramel Pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 9 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar for pudding.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar for caramel.
Purin And Mel ShibaInu girl And Beagle boy 柴犬ぷんちゃんとビーグルめる坊。 本名ぷりんとからめる🍮 【犬ごはん、犬おやつについて】 仔犬、老犬. Caramel Pudding recipe brings pretty sweet delights to you. Caramel pudding is a light sweet pudding to enjoy at evening or after the meals. Its ingredients are healthy; milk, caramel and eggs, all rich and pure, which make it a tastier and healthier recipe to enjoy.
Caramel Pudding step by step
- Blend 9 eggs with 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 can of condensed milk..
- Then add half litre of milk and blend it again..
- In an aluminium circular pan take one cup of sugar and layer evenly and put it on medium flame until it melts completely and forms a dark brown colour. After it turns dark brown turn off the flame and let it cool..
- When the caramel cools completely pour the milk egg mixture into the aluminium pan by straining it. Then cover the pan with an aluminium cover..
- Then give it on steam. At first on a high flame until the water of the steamer starts to boil. Once the water starts boiling turn the flame to medium heat and let it cook for about 40 minutes..
This make-ahead dessert is sure to be a family favorite. MAKING THE CUSTARD FOR THE CARAMEL PUDDING. Bring to boil and immediately remove the pan from the fire, set aside to cool. Let's make the caramel sauce for custard pudding. This will make it easy to remove the pudding from the cups.