Caramel Custard/Pudding. This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy to make.
Caramel pudding recipe; a delicious traditional dessert with creamy caramel over silky custard. All through my childhood, amma makes caramel pudding as a Sunday special.achachen (my dad). Purin (Caramel Custard Pudding) is a popular Japanese dessert. You can cook Caramel Custard/Pudding using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Custard/Pudding
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk / milkmaid.
- It’s 1 tbsp of custard powder, vanilla flavoured.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
A smooth creamy custard pairs with a slightly bitter caramel sauce. Even if you don't like caramel, you will fall in love with this pudding. The caramel pudding looks fantastic, the pictorial steps are very helpful Aarthi. @najlanailaja…Putting the custard in the fridge wont make it too stiff. It will be like a soft jelly with a.
Caramel Custard/Pudding step by step
- Transfer the caramelised sugar into a bowl..
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes or until the caramelised sugar sets completely..
- Further in a large bowl take ½ cup milk, ½ cup curd, ½ cup cream and ½ cup condensed milk..
- Also, add 1 tbsp custard powder and 1 tsp vanilla extract..
- Whisk and mix until everything is well combined..
- Pour in caramelised set bowl.
- Cover the bowl and steam for 30 minutes or until its set completely..
- Cool down to room temperature and refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Finally, unmould the caramel custard or custard pudding and enjoy..
Shake cup gently to loosen custard. Caramel syrup will run down sides of custard, forming a sauce. Custards are pretty easy to make, but they need a little tender loving care when they bake. This easy-to-make pudding is popular all over India but made especially well by the Parsis, Mangaloreans (both from Western Click Play to See This Caramel Custard Recipe Come Together. Caramel Custard Recipe, Cheeni Shakkar Meetha , How To Make Caramel Custard Recipe.