Caramel Pudding❤ #stayhome. Caramel pudding was always a favorite in the family when I was growing up, now I enjoy making it for my family. My grandmother often cooked "from scratch", and she still does. As you can see from this.
It is one of the best desert you can make with bread. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. Caramel Pudding / Flan Recipe – Ingredients. You can have Caramel Pudding❤ #stayhome using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Pudding❤ #stayhome
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Cardamom.
- It’s of Vanilla essence or vanilla bean extract(optional).
- It’s of Hot water.
Dont let the caramel get more dark then the pudding will have a bitter tasting caramel. Also the colour purely depends on your taste. This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk. Let's make the caramel sauce for custard pudding.
Caramel Pudding❤ #stayhome instructions
- In a blender add 4 eggs, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 cups of milk, a handfull of crushed cardamom seeds and a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Blend all the ingredients for a few minutes.
- Now to the best part, the carmel! Put two tablespoons of sugar in a medium-sized sufuria and heat it on a medium low flame.
- When it turns into a liquid i.e. the carmel, turn off the flame and coat the sufuria with the caramel then set it aside..
- Pour your blended mixture into the coated sufuria.
- Boil some water and pour it onto your oven tray.
- Place your sufuria onto the tray with hot water and bake at 170° for about 45 minutes.
- And your caramel pudding is ready to serve. You can heat some more sugar and make more caramel to decorate the pudding or just enjoy it plain and simple. Either way its equally delicious. Enjoy!.
Coat the inner surface of the custard cups with. Caramel pudding recipe; a delicious traditional dessert with creamy caramel over silky custard. All through my childhood, amma makes caramel pudding as a Sunday special.achachen (my dad). the recipe for caramel custard or caramel pudding recipe is extremely simple and is made with very basic ingredients. basically, the sugar is caramelized to thick and used as a base and added first to. I am trying to reproduce California Pizza Kitchen's Salted Caramel Pudding for my daughter. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin".