Caramel Bread Pudding #myfavouriterecipe. It is very much like French Toast with a lovely caramel sauce on it. We all like it warm best. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy.
Tammie Peebles writes from Naples, Florida, "My mom gave me the recipe for this easy-to-make pudding. Caramel Bread Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version. You can cook Caramel Bread Pudding #myfavouriterecipe using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Bread Pudding #myfavouriterecipe
- Prepare of Caramel.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 80 ml of water.
- You need 200 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s of Other ingredients.
- You need 1 of stale french baguette (or any stale bread).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
I remember I ate pudding for the first time in a wedding feast,when I was studying in my lower primary. Serve the eggless caramel bread pudding warm or chilled. Smooth and delicate bread pudding, coated with a delicious caramel sauce, is a simple and stunning dessert at the same time. Made with bread, eggs, milk and sugar, the pudding can either be steamed.
Caramel Bread Pudding #myfavouriterecipe instructions
- Prepare the caramel sauce. Add water and sugar to pan. Set on high heat for 3-5 minutes or until sugar is browned. Swirl, DO NOT stir..
- Meanwhile, tear stale bread into small pieces onto oiled baking dish..
- When sugar has caramelised, add cream, eggs, vanilla essence, and milk. Stir. *This step has to be done fast to prevent the eggs from scrambling*.
- Pour mixture immediately onto bread. Let soak for 1 minute. Then bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°.
Caramel apple bread pudding is the most comforting fall dessert. Mix most of apple pieces into bread-custard mixture. Transfer bread pudding mixture to prepared pan. When rich, custardy bread pudding is matched with bittersweet caramel, it's doubly delicious. To begin the preparation of Caramel Bread Pudding, tear the bread into pieces and add milk to it.