Mango Flan / Mango Caramel Custard. A simple yet interesting recipes from all over india. No oven Mango Flan / Caramel custard.. . . . Mangoes are here then why not make something interesting??
Try this Merry Mango Flan for a fun vegetarian dessert. Distribute the caramel among the ramekins, working quickly before the caramel hardens. You can consume mango raw or prepare mango shake as well with it to avoid dehydration. You can have Mango Flan / Mango Caramel Custard using 4 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Flan / Mango Caramel Custard
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 Cup of Milk.
- You need 2 of Mangoes (pureed).
- You need of Some brown Sugar (for caramel).
All you need is: mangoes, milk, fresh cream, and custard powder along with some sugar. It's a quick dessert recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones on occasions like kitty party, potluck, game night. Sift the mango mixture carefully over the caramel. To check if it's done, insert the tip of a knife in the center of the custard.
Mango Flan / Mango Caramel Custard instructions
- So let's get started😀.
- Take one pot and start adding sugar to it, spread sugar evenly. Like shown in the image..
- Put it on stove on low heat until sugar melts..
- Once sugar melts completely,let it cool and keep it aside for later use..
- While our caramel (melted sugar) is cooling down, let's prepare our custard..
- Now for custard take 3eggs in a bowl and beat it..
- After whisking for 30secs, add 1 cup of milk and whisk again for 30secs..
- And at last add mango puree to it and whisk again and combine everything well. (If you want you can add few drops of vanilla essence.).
- Pour the mixture over caramelized sugar..
- Cover it with foil and put the lid to seal the pot..
- As we are not going to bake this in oven nor on direct heat so will boil some water in a pan..
- Now put the pot in a pan and let it bake for about 45-50mins on low/medium flame..
- Once it is done. Let it cool for 15-20mins.
- Unmold the sides before transferring it to the plate..
- And then Keep it in the fridge to chill for 1-2 hours..
- Try this at your home, I'm sure you'll love this🍮.
Add the chopped mango and the cinnamon. Demold the flan and garnish with the caramelized fruit. This mango custard dessert is a delicious way to enjoy fresh mangos, and it's healthy—no heavy cream required! Caramel Flan is a Creamy Custard Dessert that's made of cream eggs and sugar. I have been wanting to make crème Brule for a while now, but since I don't have Mango Flan (Flan de Mango).