Caramel custard pudding. This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy to make.
A smooth creamy custard pairs with a slightly bitter caramel sauce. Even if you don't like caramel, you will fall in love with this pudding. Caramel Custard Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Caramel custard pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel custard pudding
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of milkmaid.
- Prepare 1.5 spoon of custard powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
Caramel pudding recipe; a delicious traditional dessert with creamy caramel over silky custard. All through my childhood, amma makes caramel pudding as a Sunday special.achachen (my dad). The caramel pudding looks fantastic, the pictorial steps are very helpful Aarthi. @najlanailaja…Putting the custard in the fridge wont make it too stiff. It will be like a soft jelly with a.
Caramel custard pudding step by step
- Caramelise the sugar and pour it into a mould and keep aside.
- Blend the milk, yogurt, milkmaid, vanilla essence adding custard powder till smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into the mould upon the caramel and steam this for 15 minutes.
- Then bring it to room temperature and freeze it for 1-2 hours.
- Demould it slowly using a knife and transfer this onto a plate.
- Enjoy this yummy chilled caramel pudding.
Caramel Custard Recipe, Cheeni Shakkar Meetha , How To Make Caramel Custard Recipe. This easy-to-make pudding is popular all over India but made especially well by the Parsis, Mangaloreans. Caramel Pudding / Flan Recipe – Ingredients. Shake cup gently to loosen custard. Caramel syrup will run down sides of custard, forming a sauce.